Header Ads

ad728
  • Breaking News

    comedy post 1

    I love to laugh. In fact, I spend most of the day laughing at myself…or at my friend. He is still making fun of me for the time that I actually believed that Affordable Dentures was “affordable” because they sold used dentures…yeah, here’s my sign.
    So, I thought it would be a blast to give y’all a list of the six funniest blog posts I’ve ever read…be ready to giggle. You might not be able to cover them all today – but when you need a laugh, make sure you come back to read these.  ðŸ˜€

    1. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

    H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s is another funny blog on Tumblr. Here the readers will find reposts of funny observations from Twitter, YouTube and other social media. Some of them are really hilarious and worth sharing with friends.

    2. FAKE SCIENCE



    Fake Science is an awesome collection of old posters with funny texts. It is hard to say whether they have any relation to science, still most of them are bizzare and funny. Follow this blog to recieve the updates first.

    3. FUNNYGAMEMEMES

    As it’s clear from its name, Funnygamememes collects all possible GIFs and pictures of popular games as well as gamers’ everyday routine. If you can’t imagine your life without playing games, this blog is right for you.

    4. SRS FUNNY

    SRS Funny has thousands of images almost for every occasion. A great deal of funny pictures and photos are collected on this amazing comic blog. Don’t miss your chance to laugh.

    5. WHAT SHOULD WE CALL ME

    What should we call me is a well-known and very popular Tumblr blog with a wide range of GIF pictures that illustrates how we look like in different situations. We’re sure you’ll discover there a lot of stuff that will make you LOL. If needed, you may save the best GIFs onto your iPhone and enjoy them when you feel sad.
    WHEN I THINK I HAVE TO SNEEZE BUT THEN I DON’T

    6. I LOVE CHARTS

    I Love Charts blog is full of funny charts and witty graphics. The charts cover almost all spheres of life: from cooking to crime. This blog will definitely make you smile and think.

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728