Header Ads

ad728
  • Breaking News

    Short and funny quotes | Humorous comedy joke.

    Short and funny quotes | Humorous comedy joke. 


    If at first you don’t succeed . . . so much for skydiving. 
    -
    Henny Youngman

    “If you think women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blanket back to your side.” 
    –
     Stuart Turner“

    “I tell you what always catches my eye. Short people with an umbrella.”
     
    – Gary Delaney

    “My girlfriend's dog died. So I got her an identical one. She was livid: ‘What I'm going to do with two dead dogs?’”

    – Gary Delaney

    Wouldn’t exercise be more fun if calories screamed while you burned them?“
    – 
    Bill Murray

    “Do you ever get halfway through eating a horse and go ‘you know, I’m not as hungry as thought I was’?” 
    – 
    Tim VineI

    grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance–waiting for the bathroom. 
    -
    Bob Hope

    I have Alzheimer’s bulimia – first I eat everything in sight and then I forget to puke.
    -
    Cindy from Marzahn

    I intend to live forever. So far, so good. 
    -
    Steven Wright

    Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. 
    -
    Oscar Wilde

    A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, “At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas."
    -
    Claude Pepper

    Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
    - 
    George Burns

    First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me. 
    -
    Steve Martin

    The last woman I was in was the Statue of Liberty.
    -
    Woddy Allen

    Honolulu – it’s got everything. Sand for the children, sun for the wife, sharks for the wife’s mother. 
    -
    Ken Dodd

     “I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.”
     – 
    Robin Williams

    Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning “many”; and "tics" meaning “bloodsucking creatures”.
    -
    Robin Williams

    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. 
    -
    Robert Bloch

    I look good. I mean, really good. Hey everyone! Come and see how good I look!
    -
    Will Ferell

    “I like holding the door for people who are far away, you know so they have to run a little.”
    – 
    Bill Murray

    “My legs are so sore from the gym that I almost couldn’t walk to the donut shop.”
    –
    Bill Murray

    “I bet giraffes don’t even know what farts smell like.”
    – 
    Bill Murray

    Off to Azerbaijan!
    - 
    Eddie Izzard

    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. 
    -
    Dave Barry

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much. 
    -
    Oscar Wilde

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728